How do I get rid of the white outline in Photoshop?
If your halo is simply black or white, Photoshop can remove it automatically. After you’ve deleted the background, select the layer with the object of interest on it and then choose Layer > Matting > Remove Black Matte or Remove White Matte.
How do you remove the outline of an image in Photoshop?
Just click the mask next to the shape layer it’s on, and that outline will disappear. Click on it again if you ever want to turn it back on.
Why does my PNG have white outline?
Two things you can try:First, if the matte is present while you’re editing, you can try: Layer > Matting (all the way at the bottom) > Remove White Matte. … First, if the matte is present while you’re editing, you can try: Layer > Matting (all the way at the bottom) > Remove White Matte.
How do I get rid of the white border around my logo?
Remove a page border
- Click on the border to select it. If you can’t select the border, it’s probably on a master page. …
- Press DELETE. Note: If you’ve selected an object that you did not want to remove, simply press CTRL+Z to undo the removal.
How do I smooth out the edges of the background in Photoshop?
How to Get Smooth Edges Photoshop
- Select Channels Panel. Now look at the bottom right side & click on the channel. …
- Create a new Channel. …
- Fill Selection. …
- Expand Selection. …
- Inverse Selection. …
- Use Refine Edges Brush Tool. …
- Use Dodge Tool. …
How do I remove the outline of a picture?
Remove a border from a picture
- Select the picture whose border you want to remove.
- On the Page Layout tab, in the Page Background group, select Page Borders.
- Click the Borders tab.
- Under Setting, select None.
How do I remove a stroke line in Photoshop?
To edit the stroke options after you’ve first applied it, double-click the word Stroke in that list; to hide the stroke, click the eye icon displayed next to it. To remove the stroke altogether instead of hiding it, open the Layer Style dialog box again and uncheck the Stroke checkbox.
How do I convert a white outline to a PNG?
Go to Image > Canvas Size. Add a few extra pixels to each dimension (width and height) in order to accommodate a white outline. Next we’re going to create a selection around the subject of our PNG by going to Layer > Transparency > Alpha To Selection. This will create a dotted line going around your subject.