First, try disabling and re-enabling iCloud on your new iPhone—the software version of a reset switch. Pull up Settings, tap on your name at the top, tap on iCloud, tap on Photos, and turn iCloud Photos off. Wait a few minutes. Turn it back on.
Where did the GIFs go on my iPhone?
As part of the iOS 11 update, Apple added a new Animated folder to Photos, and this is where any GIFs you save will be stored. So to add one of your GIFs to a iMessage or text in the Messages app, you simply have to tap the camera icon, then tap Photos, and find the Animated folder.
How do I get my GIF keyboard back?
Click on the messaging app and tap on the compose message option. On the keyboard that is displayed, click on the icon that says GIF at the top (this option may only appear for users operating the Gboard). In case this icon is not visible, click on the smiley emoji on the keyboard and then find the GIF icon and tap it.
Why is my GIF keyboard not working iPhone?
Check Internal Keyboard App Settings
The third-party keyboard app that you are using most likely has GIFs settings. Open the app and double-check to ensure everything is appropriately enabled here. If nothing helps, you may also try uninstalling the keyboard app and reinstalling it again.
Why are Images not loading on my iPhone?
Restart the Messages App
If your Messages/iMessage is not working, #images feature may be influenced. Try force quitting the Messages app and open it again to see if this solves the problem. For iPhone X or later, go to the Home screen and then swipe up from the bottom of your screen.
How do you get a GIF keyboard on Snapchat iPhone?
Head over to Settings > General > Keyboards and tap to see your keyboard options. Tap Add new keyboard. You’ll find the Giphy keyboard under Third Party keyboards. Tap on it to add it.
How do you get GIFs on Snapchat iPhone?
How to send GIFs on Snapchat
- Open Snapchat.
- Take a photo or video. …
- After you have your photo or video ready, tap the “Sticker” icon on the right-hand side of your screen. …
- In the “Sticker” tab, look for the “GIF” button, then tap on it.
- You’ll be shown a selection of GIFs that are currently trending.
How do I download GIFs on my iPhone?
- Open the email or message with the GIF you want to download.
- Tap on the GIF.
- Tap the share icon in the upper right. It looks like a box with an arrow.
- Tap Save Image to download the GIF to your Camera Roll.
How do you get GIFs on iMessage?
How to Send GIFs, Stickers, and GIPHY Text in iMessage
- Open a text message and select the App store icon just below the text bar.
- Search “GIPHY” and download or open the GIPHY app.
- Toggle between GIFs, Stickers, or Text. Once you’ve found the content you want to share, just tap to share.