From the Filter drop-down menu at the top of the screen choose Blur, then Gaussian Blur. Set the Radius to the amount that makes the background look as out of focus as you want it – around 70 should do the trick. The main subject will also appear blurred, but don’t worry about this now.
How can I blur the background of a photo in Photoshop?
How to blur a background in Photoshop
- Open up the field blur tool. With the image open in Photoshop, navigate to Filter > Blur Gallery > Field Blur. …
- Set your first blur pin. …
- Set a blur pin on the subject at zero. …
- Continue to refine the blur. …
- Adjust the blur effects, if necessary.
How do I blur the background of an existing photo?
Blurring photos on Android
Step 1: Click the large Portrait button. Step 2: Grant permission to access photos, then select the photo you wish to alter. Step 3: The app will then immediately analyze and blur your background automatically.
How can I blur the background of a picture for free?
Free Image Blurring
- Open your photo in Raw.pics.io by hitting START.
- Select Edit on the left side panel.
- Find Blur tool in the right toolbar.
- Click on Blur until you achieve the necessary blurring effect.
- Save your blurred image.
How do you blur something in a picture?
How to Blur a Photo Easily on iPhone and Android
- Download A Free Blur App.
- Open a Photo & Select the Blur Tool.
- Choose the Outline Shape of Blur Tool.
- Adjust the Size.
- Find Your Favorite Blur Style.
How do you blur part of a picture?
Use Insert > Shape to draw a shape over the area you want to blur. On the Format tab, select Shape Fill > Eyedropper. With the Eyedropper, click a part of the picture whose color approximates the color you want the blurred shape to be. On the Format tab, select Shape Effects > Soft Edges.
How do I blur the background in a photo CC?
What to Know
- Select the background, then select Filter > Blur > Gaussian Blur > OK.
- The Magic Wand is the quickest, easiest way to select a background.
- You can use Gaussian, Motion, Lens, or Radial blur tools to reach the desired effect.
How do I blur a busy background in Photoshop?
Using Photoshop for Blurred Backgrounds
- Open your image in Photoshop. Place it in the frame. …
- Create a copy of your original layer in the layer panel. The top layer will be for the sharp part(s), and the bottom layer will be blurred.
- Go to Filter / Blur / Lens Blur. …
- Choose Layer Mask as depth map.
Is there a blur tool in Photoshop?
The Blur Tool lives in the toolbar on the left side of the Photoshop workspace window. To access it, located the teardrop icon, which you’ll find grouped with the Sharpen Tool and Smudge Tool. Photoshop groups these tools together because they are all designed to either focus or defocus images.
Where is Filter in Photoshop?
Go to the menu bar and choose Filter > Filter Gallery. Try the different filters and adjust their settings for the desired result. order. Click OK to close the Filter Gallery and apply the filters you chose.