By clicking on the Direct Selection tool from the tool palette (short cut: control or alt A), you can select each slice of the pie individually, and change it’s colour by choosing from the colour palette.
How do I change the color of my graph in Illustrator?
- Activate the Group Selection tool by selecting the Direct Selection tool (keyboard shortcut a) and hold down the Option (Mac) or Alt (Win) key.
- Double-click on either the legend or bar/wedge/line. …
- To apply it to both items, select the swatch of the desired color, pattern, or gradient.
How do you change the color of a pie chart?
Use the Chart Styles button to quickly change the color or style of the chart.
- Click the chart you want to change.
- In the upper-right corner, next to the chart, click Chart Styles.
- Click Color and pick the color scheme you want, or click Style and pick the option you want.
How do I edit a pie chart in Illustrator?
To edit an existing design, go to the Object menu and choose Graph>Design. In the dialog, select the design from the list, click the Paste Design button, and then click OK. Edit the design, select it, and then use the same command, but this time click the New Design button to create a new column design.
Why is my pie chart black and white illustrator?
By default, Illustrator colours pie charts in grey scale. … By clicking on the Direct Selection tool from the tool palette (short cut: control or alt A), you can select each slice of the pie individually, and change it’s colour by choosing from the colour palette.
How do I change the color of my bar?
Method 1: Color Table
- Click the Bar Chart in the Object Manager to select it.
- In the Property Manager, click on the Fill tab.
- Check the box next to Use color table. …
- Click Set button next to the Color table command.
- In the Color Table dialog, make any changes to customize the individual bar colors or patterns.
How do you customize a pie chart?
Customize a pie chart
- On your computer, open a spreadsheet in Google Sheets.
- Double-click the chart you want to change.
- At the right, click Customize.
- Choose an option: Chart style: Change how the chart looks. Pie chart: Add a slice label, doughnut hole, or change border color.