Peruse our FREE Procreate color palette library below. To download a palette, from your iPad simply tap one of the color schemes below. Note: In iPadOS 13 or higher, the swatches file will appear in your downloads folding within the Files App. Tap it to import to Procreate.
How do I get more colors in Procreate?
Tap on the color icon in the upper right and add a new palette. Next, tap on the procreate eyedropper tool and move it over a color you want to add to the palette. Or, for a shortcut, just tap and hold the color that you would like until the eyedropper tool appears.
How do you make a color palette in a picture in Procreate?
The Automatic Way to Make a Color Palette
- Open the Procreate app and start a new canvas.
- At the top of the color panel, click add a new palette.
- You have the option of taking a photo or using a photo from your camera roll.
- Once you choose your photo, the color palette will automatically appear.
How many Palettes can you have in Procreate?
Easily set up new palettes – Procreate allows you to set up your own palettes easily. You can name the palettes any name you choose. We really love this feature as it helps us to keep the palettes organized. 30 colors per palette – Procreate allows for each palette to have 30 color choices per palette.
How do you make a color palette?
How to make a color palette in 5 steps
- Open a color palette template in PicMonkey.
- Swap the template’s images with your own.
- Select one of the color palette cells and click Change color on the left tools menu.
- Use the Eyedropper tool to extract colors from your images and create a brand palette.