How to Resize in Procreate. To resize your artwork in Procreate, click on the wrench to open the Actions tab, and click on the Crop and Resize button. Open the settings and toggle on the Resample Canvas button. Enter one of your desired dimensions and Procreate will automatically adjust the other.
How do I select and resize in Procreate?
To make your canvas larger, smaller, or a different shape, tap Actions > Canvas > Crop and Resize. Toggle the Resample switch on to begin resizing your content.
How do I resize an image?
How to Resize an Image on a Windows PC
- Open the image by either right-clicking on it and selecting Open With, or clicking File, then Open on the Paint top menu.
- On the Home tab, under Image, click on Resize.
- Adjust the image size either by percentage or pixels as you see fit. …
- Click on OK.
How do I edit a shape in Procreate?
Let’s get started.
- Choose a monoline brush from your Procreate brush library. …
- Draw a circle with your Apple Pencil (but don’t pick up your pencil at the end) …
- Lift up your Apple Pencil and click Edit Shape. …
- Click a shape option in Edit Shape. …
- Draw a square and see its unique Edit Shape options.
Is there a ruler on Procreate?
There’s no doubt I love Procreate and with each release they keep the surprises coming, but something that has been missing from the beginning is rulers. … When creating these ruler templates I discovered an unusual quirk with Procreate when copying a layer from one canvas to another.
How can I resize a photo on my iPad?
How to resize photos on your iPhone and iPad
- Launch Image Size from your Home screen.
- Tap the Image Icon in the upper right corner. …
- Tap the image you would like to resize.
- Tap Choose in the lower right corner.
- Select your image resize option at the top of the page.
How do you reduce the MB size of a photo?
The Photo Compress app available at Google Play does the same thing for Android users. Download the app and launch it. Select the photos to compress and adjust the size by choosing Resize Image. Be sure to keep the aspect ratio on so the resizing doesn’t distort the height or width of the photo.
How do I select and move part of an image in procreate?
If you want to just move the entire contents of the layer then skip to step 4.
- Tap on letter ‘S’ This is the selection tool. …
- Tap on ‘Freehand’ category. …
- Circle the objects you want to move. …
- Tap the Mouse icon. …
- Move your objects around with Apple Pencil. …
- Tap the Mouse icon to save changes.
How do you lasso something in procreate?
If you just want to move one area instead of the layer, still select the “squiggle” tool (third circle on the left) and make sure “Freehand” is selected at the bottom. Select the area you want to move and select the “Move” tool (fourth circle). Then drag/move selected area. Thanks!