How do you scale in Autodesk SketchBook?
For SketchBook Pro Desktop users:
- To scale the ruler, click-drag .
- To rotate the ruler, click-drag and rotate .
- To move the ruler, click-drag .
- To move a ruler handle, click-drag a handle .
- To create a stroke, draw on or near the section of the ruler you need.
- To exit the ruler, click .
How do you set dimensions in SketchBook?
Android users: Creating a custom canvas size
- Select Custom. Enter a height and width. The file size and maximum number of layers is displayed. If you don’t want to keep the proportions, remove the check from Keep Proportions.
- Tap. . Tap the last entry again to create the canvas.
How do I resize canvas in SketchBook?
To scale the canvas, spread your fingers apart, expanding them, to scale up the canvas. Pinch them together, to scale down the canvas. To move the canvas, drag your fingers across or up/down the screen.
How do I resize an image in Autodesk SketchBook on iPad?
How do I resize in Autodesk SketchBook on iPad? To set the size of the image, select Image > Image size on the toolbar. You can change the size of a pixel in the Image Size window by choosing pixels or percent or entering a numerical value for Width and Height. You can tap OK now.
How do I make Autodesk SketchBook less pixelated?
You can’t turn off Pixel Preview in the “Windows 10 (Tablet)” version of SketchBook. The Desktop version will be pixelated but make sure that the image is set to 300 PPI and it will look good when you print it.
How do I resize a layer in Sketchbook?
Using transforms in SketchBook Pro Windows 10
- To rotate, drag in a circular manner with two fingers.
- To move, drag up, down, left, or right with one finger.
- To scale, with two fingers, pinch the canvas for a smaller layer and expand your fingers for a larger layer.
How do you make a square Sketchbook?
Using Shape tools in SketchBook Pro Desktop
- Use. to draw lines. …
- In the toolbar, tap , then either tap. or for a horizontal or vertical line, hold down the Shift key. …
- Use to draw a rectangle. …
- Use to draw an oval or circle. …
- Use. …
- In the toolbar, tap , then tap. …
- Once you are finished with the Draw Styles, tap. …
How do I resize images?
How to Resize an Image on an Android Device
- Photo Compress & Resize. …
- Photo & Picture Resizer. …
- Q Reduce: Photo Reducer and Q Reduce Lite. …
- Adobe Photoshop. …
- Irfanview. …
- Image Size. …
- ImageResize. …
- Batch Resize.
How do you crop in SketchBook?
Cropping in SketchBook Pro Desktop
- In the toolbar, tap. Crop.
- Tap-drag and select an area to be cropped.
- Use the Cropping tools to precisely increase or decrease the selected region and cancel or commit to the action. Anything outside the selection is deleted.
How do you invert on SketchBook?
Inverting a selection in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- In the toolbar, tap , then. and select a tool from the Selection toolbar.
- Tap. Invert to switch the selection. The current unselected content will become the selection, once you’ve tapped Invert. Use this when it’s easier to select what you don’t want.
How do you zoom out on SketchBook?
Zoom in and move about
Tap and flick toward or press and hold down the spacebar to access the puck. Move your stylus to the center to zoom and tap-drag to zoom in and out.