If the puck is not visible, to access it, select Window > Color Puck. Drag within the puck to change luminance and saturation.
Is there a Color Picker in SketchBook?
Using the Color Picker in SketchBook Pro Mobile
There are a few ways to access the Color Picker, depending on the version of SketchBook Pro you are running. If you want to turn off the Color Picker, look in your General preferences. There are few ways to access the Color Picker. over a color to select it.
Where is Color Picker Autodesk SketchBook?
Using the Color Picker in SketchBook Pro Desktop. Tap the middle of the Color Puck to access the Color Picker .
Where is the brush puck in SketchBook?
To access the puck if not visible, select Window > Brush Puck. Hold down the B key or tap while in the puck and drag to the right to increase a brush’s size or left to decrease it.
How do you show the Color Wheel in Autodesk SketchBook?
For SketchBook Pro handheld device users
The color wheel, HSL and RGB sliders, and color swatches appear in their own panel of the editor. Tap the icons at the bottom of the panel to access them. , then Copic tab along the top of the panel. To exit the editor, tap the x.
How do you enter a color code in SketchBook?
For SketchBook Pro tablet users:
- Tap at the bottom of the Layer Editor.
- Tap and tap the bottom section of the Double Puck.
- If your UI is hidden, with one hand tap-hold the Trigger and drag to select Color from the menu. With the other, make changes or select colors.
How do you get Copic colors in Autodesk SketchBook?
There are a couple ways to access the Copic Color Library:
- In the toolbar, tap to access the Color Editor. Along the top of the editor, tap Copic.
- If the Double Puck isn’t displayed, tap (the marking menu to display it. Tap the bottom half of the Double Puck to open the Color Editor.
How do I change the color of my Autodesk SketchBook?
Making color adjustments in SketchBook Pro Windows 10
- In the toolbar, tap , then .
- Tap-drag the sliders. The top slider changes the hue, the middle the saturation, and the bottom the luminance.
- When finished, tap Done, found in the top right corner to return to your drawing.
Do you need a stylus for Autodesk SketchBook?
Exclusively on Android. SketchBook Pro on Android only supports the Samsung S Pen. There is no special set up required and the S Pen will give you true pressure-sensitivity.
How do you save color swatches in SketchBook?
If you want to save a color you’ve used, tap-drag the color swatch onto a swatch within the palette below. NOTE: The new color swatch will replace the one it’s dropped onto.