How do I resize Autodesk SketchBook?
Resizing an image in SketchBook Pro Desktop
- In the toolbar, select Image > Image size.
- In the Image Size window, do any of the following: To change the pixel size of the image, in Pixel Dimensions, choose between pixels or percent, then enter a numeric value for Width and Height. …
- Tap OK.
How do I change my SketchBook to a3?
To check or change your image size, in the menubar, select Image > Image size. If you start a drawing on the mobile version, you can export the file to Sketchbook Pro on desktop and continue drawing on a larger canvas. You can add images (sketch content) to individual layers to build up your file.
How do I make a SketchBook smaller?
Using transforms in SketchBook Pro Windows 10
- To rotate, drag in a circular manner with two fingers.
- To move, drag up, down, left, or right with one finger.
- To scale, with two fingers, pinch the canvas for a smaller layer and expand your fingers for a larger layer.
How do I change the brush size in Autodesk SketchBook?
Resizing brushes in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- In the Brush Palette, tap any brush to select it. Sliders appear beside the palette for changing size or hardness/size and opacity or opacity/flow.
- Tap-drag them up or down. An on-screen display appears, indicating the new numeric values for the changed brush property.
Can you change the canvas size in Autodesk SketchBook?
You can choose either Edit > Preferences or Sketchbook > Preferences and then click the Canvas tab depending on your operating system. Select either of these options to specify a custom size: Use width and height of the window to specify a custom size.
How do I make Autodesk SketchBook less pixelated?
You can’t turn off Pixel Preview in the “Windows 10 (Tablet)” version of SketchBook. The Desktop version will be pixelated but make sure that the image is set to 300 PPI and it will look good when you print it.
How do you make Autodesk SketchBook portrait?
Flip or mirror your canvas
To flip the canvas vertically, select Image > Flip Canvas Vertically. To flip the canvas horizontally, select Image > Mirror Canvas.
Where is the eraser on Autodesk SketchBook?
soft erasers are found in the Brush Palette. and scroll through the Brush Library to find different erasers. For tablet users, if the erasers aren’t visible in the palette, tap-drag up or down within the palette to expose them.
How do you zoom out on SketchBook?
Zoom in and move about
Tap and flick toward or press and hold down the spacebar to access the puck. Move your stylus to the center to zoom and tap-drag to zoom in and out.
Do you need a stylus for Autodesk SketchBook?
Exclusively on Android. SketchBook Pro on Android only supports the Samsung S Pen. There is no special set up required and the S Pen will give you true pressure-sensitivity.
How do you use the stylus on SketchBook Pro?
Exclusive to Samsung S Pen devices.
- Tap. Preference and pair your stylus with SketchBook.
- Return to. and select Pen Mode.
- Tap ON to activate Pen Mode for palm rejection.
- Check Enable Multi-touch Gestures if you want to manipulate the canvas, hide the UI, etc. with multi-touch gestures.
How do I change the opacity in Autodesk SketchBook?
Changing layer opacity in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- In the Layer Editor, tap the layer you want to affect.
- Tap the layer again to access the layer tools.
- Drag the Opacity slider: left to increase transparency. right to decrease transparency.